Lead Mate Sealant Grey 295ml (EVERBUILD)
The Everbuild Lead Mate is a neutral cure sealant specifically designed to give exceptional adhesion to soft metals such as lead, brass etc. The product is specially formulated as an alternative to mortaring lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone and concrete. With excellent adhesion to metals, it will not stain or corrode soft metals unlike most conventional sealants.
This Everbuild Lead Mate has been designed for a low dirt pick up rate, and excellent flexibility ± 50%. It also has excellent low and high (+150° C) temperature resistance and is solvent free. Lead Mate can be used over water based and solvent based paints for a professional finish and has excellent external weathering properties and will withstand all weather conditions.
Areas For Use:
- As an alternative to mortaring in lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone and concrete
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc
- Roof weather sealing applications.
- Size: 295ml
- Colour: Grey
For more Sealants - View Details